Welcome To The

Diablo 2 Resurrected Item Store

Pick Realm
Category Menu
Diablo II Resurrection Item Store

Crescent Moon - 6% LL

Crescent Moon Amulet Required Level: 50 10% Damage Taken Goes To Mana +45 To Mana 6% Life Stolen Per Hit 11-15% Mana Stolen Per Hit Magic Damage Reduced By 10 -2 To Light Radius
1.70$
Add to cart
View cart

Crescent Moon

Crescent Moon Amulet Required Level: 50 10% Damage Taken Goes To Mana +45 To Mana 3-6% Life Stolen Per Hit (Varies) 11-15% Mana Stolen Per Hit Magic Damage Reduced By 10 -2 To Light Radius
0.85$
Add to cart
View cart

Atma's Scarab

Atma's Scarab Amulet Required Level: 60 5% Chance To Cast Level 2 Amplify Damage On Striking 20% Bonus To Attack Rating +40 Poison Damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% +3 To Light Radius Attacker Takes Damage of 5
0.85$
Add to cart
View cart

Vidala's Snare

Vidala's Snare Amulet Required Level: 14 Cold Resist 20% +15 To Life
0.86$
Add to cart
View cart

Telling of Beads

Telling of Beads Amulet Required Level: 30 +1 To All Skills +35-50% Poison Resist (varies) +18% Cold Resist Attacker Takes Damage of 8-10 (varies)
0.86$
Add to cart
View cart

Tancred's Weird

Tancred's Weird Amulet Required Level: 20 Damage Reduced by 2 Magic Damage Reduced by 1
0.86$
Add to cart
View cart

Tal Rasha's Adjudication

Tal Rasha's Adjudication Amulet Required Level: 67 +2 To Sorceress Skill Levels Lightning Resist +33% Adds 3-32 Lightning Damage +42 To Mana +50 To Life
6.71$
Add to cart
View cart

Iratha's Collar

Iratha's Collar Amulet Required Level: 15 Poison Length Reduced by 75% Poison Resist +30%
0.86$
Add to cart
View cart

Civerb's Icon

Civerb's Icon Amulet Required Level: 9 Replenish Life +4 Regenerate Mana 40%
0.86$
Add to cart
View cart

Mara's Kaleidoscope 25-29 Resist All

Mara's Kaleidoscope Amulet Required Level: 67 +2 To All Skills All Resistances +25-29 +5 To All Attributes
11.66$
Add to cart
View cart
Cart

No products in the cart.

CategoriesCartCheck Out
© 2024
chevron-down